Sam is crazy about Finding Nemo. We watch it at least once each day (well, he does). Fish are so popular in our house we bought some for the babies for Christmas. Tom and Jerry now live in a tank on our entertainment center.
This morning Sam and I were alone at the house. He wanted his movie, so I put it in. He had been content to lounge beside me on the couch, resting with his head on my lap. Until his favorite part came on.
You know the part in the tank the first night? The others have this whole ceremony thing at the top of Mount Wannahockaluggi (that name kills me. I'd been watching this movie for years before I figured out what they were saying.). Anyway, they do this chant while Nemo swims through the "ring of fire." Sam absolutely LOVES that part. He got down off the couch and moved to a chair closer to the television. He helped them do their chant. It cracks me up every time.
Anyway, hope you had a great Christmas. We'll post pictures eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment