Monday, July 09, 2007

So THAT'S How It Happens!!

Our microwave died yesterday. We don't have a clue why as it was only five years old. The thought of facing an entire day without a microwave was truly horrifying to say the least, so we set out to find a new one.

We found what we were looking for at Best Buy. Mike stayed inside to wait for our purchase, and I took the babies out to the van. I had opened both doors, of course, Grace climbed across and I stuck Sam into his carseat. Grace can climb into her by herself, and she can do part of the fastening. While I was fighting with Sam's straps, Grace was waging her own battle...with the sun.

"Mommy, I too hot. It hot in here, Mommy."

"Mommy! Mommy! I hot! I very hot!"

"It very hot in here, Mommy! Mommy!"

"What, Grace?"

"Mommy! Turn off the hot!"