This is definately a perfect evening.
Both girls have had baths and are in jammies. They're on the floor with Mike, and Grace is walking back and forth between them. Well, right now she's really mad because her dad made her stop. Before that, Mike was having her roll over on the rug. I know, it sounds like we treat her like a dog. That is not really the case. She doesn't roll over voluntarily, so we have to make her. She doesn't want to because she can spin around on her belly to get where she wants to go. She seems to be a bit of a hard-head.
Grace had a check up last Friday. Since September 2 she has gained over 2 pounds and grown an inch and a half! When I look back at pictures we took when we first got her, I can't believe the change! Her face has filled out and her arms and legs aren't sticks any more. She's got quite a belly going on also. That's probably because she eats almost everything. Strawberries are the only thing she refuses to eat so far. That is such a change from Miracle, who only ate about six things total.
I wish you could see Miracle doing her big sister thing. She's so funny. Before we got Grace, Miracle was all worried. "Mommy, will I be a good big sister?" She asked me that question over and over! A few weeks ago I mentioned to her that she'll have to give Grace lessons on being a big sister for the baby. She looked at me and said, "I don't think it's something you can learn. I think it's just instinct!" I couldn't help myself, I laughed. It was just too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment